About Me

My photo
We are an ordinary family, two kids, a dog (a large dog), with an extraordinary journey.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

a month in snapshots

Ok...so I just have to load some pictures because it's been too long, and my kids are cute!

Harper and Luke chillin'

Owen and Yaya swimming

Eating breakfast on the couch

Harper loves her big brother!

Owen's first In Theater Movie!!!

Despicable Me 2

Life Group Kiddos: tiny trouble


One of the best reasons we are glad to be in Fresno...Daddy's work!

One day :)

Aaron and I

Harper and Mommy at Carmel

So unsure of the sand...and awfully mad I made her walk on it!

Playing at the beach!

Exercising with mommy!

Last Frozen yogurt in Davis!

Bye bye stuff...our storage unit!  My buff hubby!

This is how the Kelley's move! :)

So darn cute!  Wish I had 20 more of her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment